New Driving outfit

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy2m

Reaction score
This is my new driving outfit. I bought the hat from Hats off Boutique at the National drive she had it on clearance 50% off. I've always wanted one from her she has such beautiful ones. And of course I didnt have a jacket to match, she had the matching jacket but it was way out of my price range (she makes those too). I have done some sewing in my younger days and lately since I have gotten into the driving I have made all my aprons they are pretty easy. I decided to try a jacket, this is what I ended up with. Then of course I needed a apron to match so had to make that too. It all started because I loved the hat
default_rolleyes.gif
Kathy

drivingclothes002-1.jpg

drivingclothes001.jpg

You did a great job. That outfit is gorgeous!

You'll have to share pictures of you driving in it.

Kim

OMG!!! That is so beautiful! It would go so nicely with my horse...hint...hint...hint...looks to be about my size.

Diane in OR

Kathy-

Will we see you wearing it at Sunshine Classic in a couple of weeks? Beautiful outfit!!!!

Barbie

I am so loving that hat too! Great colours for a chestnut or bay...love the gold tones with the warm coloured horses. Great JOB!!

That is just beautiful! And I can see why you loved the hat.

It is going to be beautiful with your chestnut horse.....and we want PICTURES of you wearing it while driving.

Charlotte

Kathy, that is just gorgeous! You are gonna be stylin' out there!
default_yes.gif

Kathy-
Will we see you wearing it at Sunshine Classic in a couple of weeks? Beautiful outfit!!!!

Barbie
No Barbie, I'll be using in the next HDT or pleasure show I have. I stopped doing the breed shows and am concentrating on working my way up to CDE's Kathy

Gorgeous!!!
default_wub.png
I managed to buy a couple hats this year. I plan on showing in them next year. My outfits won't be anything like yours are, but its fun to play dress up!!!

Latest posts

Back