New developments!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with this baby... did she ever foal on the watch last year - I haven't been on in a bit... but those strips look good to me!!!!

Denise

Yoo Hoo
default_saludando.gif
Any news, Holly?

Nothing yet this am, she is still hanging on, dont ask me how!
default_rolleyes.gif

Nothing yet this am, she is still hanging on, dont ask me how!
default_rolleyes.gif
She's waiting for you to take your eyes off of her for a minute....waiting for you to go potty, blink or get coffee!!!
default_biggrin.png

Prolly. Thankfully my family is watching her when I am unavailable. And its nice because I get naps.

however How can I be so blasted tired and still really cant sleep knowing she can go any minute!

lol

I got up this morning earlier then normal went to the barn did my chores hurried up and got my breakfast and got my lap top out got it quickly fired up and pulled the forum up soooo I could seeeee, if any thing happened in the night.... Nope,
default_wacko.png
I was like Ahhhh, man..... When is this horse going to GIVE IT UP!!!!!!! She's killing us!!!!!! OH WELL,

just have to be patient and wait. Gotta love her.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
TJ

awww TJ I will tell her to hurry...again!

This am her udder is hard and tight, it is so big it looks weird.

Her milk is white very sticky and her test pad changed in less than 5 sec!

4-5-099am002.jpg

4-5-099am003.jpg

4-5-099am.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sure you are going to have a daytime baby!!! I am like the others, this is the first place I came to see what she had! Go Bonny! Go Bonny!
default_aktion033.gif

:DOH! Still no baby?????? GEEZ-Bonny will you hurry up already girl!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

No baby here either and now Sahara is getting milk too! UGHHHHH!!!! I'm going out to buy a quad processor so I can watch them both on the same screen!!!! GOOD LUCK HOLLY!!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Holly, I have to hand it to you. You are handling this soooo well. Man I'd be a nervous wreck by now. But you seem to really be in control. That or your so beyond it doesn't matter anymore, LOL!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
TJ

530 pm update:

Udder is huge and she is definitely waxing now. she even had droplets of dried milk on her legs.

her vulva is very loose and she is red inside.

When yall, when!?

4-5-09530pm009.jpg

4-5-09530pm006.jpg

4-5-09530pm011.jpg

4-5-09530pm014.jpg

When my mare dripped onto her leg, the foal was born within a few hours. Keep your eyes on this girl- you ARE going to have a baby SOON!

Our mares foaled within a couple of hours after they started dripping milk. I hope she foals for you soon, she sure is pretty!
default_smile.png

thats exactly how dancer looked last week and she foaled 4 hrs later. I guess tonight

sending good easy foaling thoughts! woohoo the long wait is almost over

Gosh I wish this was on mare stare. I want to watch soooo bad. LOL. Good luck and I hope she has this baby tonight!

Alisha

Yall I certainly hope so!

She is munching on her hay now. She seems anxious today.

As soon as there is any changes yall KNOW I will update!

Thanks again yall!

Latest posts

Back