New Colt 3/27/2006

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WestmorelandFairLordyExtraPhoto.jpg

Congratulations Sharon on your new addition :aktion033: He's adorable for sure, and love those blue eyes too!

I feel that the success will be in his blood as much as it was for my "Little Wee Lord of the Ring" ..aka Lordy

which I have had since he was a foal from Karen and was trained, & shown by myself and has been very easy to teach and deal with breeding. I have two mares bred to Lordy this spring and we are very axious to see Lordy's foals. Hopefully his piercing blue eyes will follow through, plus the wild color, & his sweet personality as well.

In this photo posted above, Lordy was Supreme Halter Horse and Grand Champion Stallion in 2005.

Sharon - Shameless was the hardest foal to name we ever had. He actually had about a million names in his first six weeks of life. Nothing fit. But, then, I realized, the boy was absolutely shameless. He was gorgeous and so proud of it, just shameless! They sometimes name themselves!

Oh, and by the way, Pam forgot to mention that Lordy & Shameless are FULL brothers.
default_wub.png
: (great pic, Pam!) And Sharon, I could just hug that baby...............k

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back