New Colt 3/27/2006

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainViewMiniatures

Reaction score
Hi All,

We had an adorable bay pinto colt born early Monday morning 3/27/2006 with ice blue eyes!

He passed his IGG although he was born with a little conjunctivitis in his eyes that should clear up with the med from the Vet within the week.

I did post his birth Monday but it disappeared by Tues and no one responded anyways! Hopefully it wasn't yanked because the picture was too big! I also think the forun was having some problems that day anyways so I am trying again!

His sire is my sorrel/white sabino stallion, Little Wee Shameless that I got from Karen of Little Wee Horses in PA (lovely, lovely lady). Shameless' full brother was a 2005 AMHR National Ch! - I really want to show Shameless but he is only R registered- does anyone know of any R shows close to CT? Seems like they area all A shows around here. This is Shameless' first foal and he is a beauty! His dam is my black/white tobiano, Lazy As Blue Fantasy - this is her first live foal and she is a great mom!

We are calling him Quigley for his barn name - any ideas for a registered name (suggestions have been Shameless Fantasy and Pinto Bean - from my non horsy Mom ,of course!)

IM0000712.jpg

Fannie06.jpg

Hey Sharon ,

Cute colt congratualtions on a safe birth.. Oh and Barracuda sends his Love
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: He is absolutely adorable!!!!!! I love pintos!!! Nice markings and coloring- congrats!!!!

Julie

[SIZE=14pt]Cute little boy! Congratulations.[/SIZE]

Lyn :aktion033:

Well he sure is a handsome colt -- congratulations.

Sorry - I am an awful name maker upper -- lol

Shame on Blue is all I can think of. (Offlee Wild is one of my favorites)

Good luck

JJay

What a cutie!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Congrats to you and Mom. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Aw, Sharon, thanks for the very nice compliment....I'm so glad you are pleased with Shameless' first get. He's so cute now & should be a beauty when he matures.
default_wub.png
: Just for the record, here's a pix of Funny Face (4Gs NFC HF Lady's Fox), your new little boy's grand-sire, just so folks can see what he's made of. Hope you don't mind. Funny was senior champion stallion that day. Your boy's got it in his blood!
default_yes.gif
:

f4116d08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
he is adorable.i was thinking of the names nestle or hershey.is he/she a boy or a girl?

did you know he was born on my birthday?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, Sharon, thanks for the very nice compliment....I'm so glad you are pleased with Shameless' first get. He's so cute now & should be a beauty when he matures.
default_wub.png
: Just for the record, here's a pix of Funny Face (4Gs NFC HF Lady's Fox), your new little boy's grand-sire, just so folks can see what he's made of. Hope you don't mind. Funny was senior champion stallion that day. Your boy's got it in his blood!
default_yes.gif
:

f4116d08.jpg
I don't mind at all ! In fact, I'm very happy that you did so- I just loved Funny and he was just the most handsome fella -first time I saw him he was babysitting 3 or 4 weanlings and as calm as could be what with all the antics of the youngsters! It was just awful how you lost him so I didn't mention him because I didn't want to bring up some sad memories for you with all.

Thank you

he is adorable.i was thinking of the names nestle or hershey.is he/she a boy or a girl?

did you know he was born on my birthday?
:aktion033: Happy Belated Birthday! :aktion033:

He is a colt and he also has the most gorgeous bright ice-blue eyes now that the infection has cleared up almost totally I'll have to post pics with those peepers!

He's adorable. Before I even finished reading your post I was thinking Shameless Fantasy. I'm with your mom on that one.

Back