New Baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyNicole

Reaction score
Finally last night our mare Silver decided to quit hoarding her baby lol.... It's a grullo colt!!! He is out of MCC Feather's Silver Streak and Erica's Taker.....very happy to finally have a little foal to play with lol... I'm thinking about naming him Taker's Winning Streak but haven't figured out a barn name for him yet so any help with that would be appreciated

Thanks for letting me share....now back to play with the new little guy
smile.gif
Now we are waiting on our roan ranger mare to foal and we will be done.

386448676.jpg

386448628.jpg

Congratulations on your beautiful new baby!!! I love that mare of yours! We own two of her sons -- DunIT, one of our stallions, and Blue, one of our geldings
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

lol you found me out...I was hoping for a girl but am glad for a nice healthy colt but he has to deal with pink for a bit. Jill, I've seen your two boys when we were thinking about buying Silver I looked them up...they are very nice. We are also big Silver lovers here. We bought her dam not long ago to give her a retirement home and have a granddaughter of Silver's too....Thanks everyone he is already spoiled
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back