New AMHA Miniature Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathy_H

Reaction score
Announcing a new AMHA show in the Bluegrass state of Kentucky............... It is called the Bourbon County Secretariat Celebration. This show will be held on Sept 26th at the Bourbon County Fair. The date has been reserved with AMHA and the class schedule should be approved soon ( see contact info below if you want to be notified when the class schedule becomes available )....... This will be a great promotional show sponsored by Claiborne Race Horse Farm............... There are scheduled tours of the farm leaving from the Fair grounds and many other special Secretariat events............ Next year we plan on it being a lead in to the 2010 Equestrian Games.
default_aktion033.gif
We are expecting around 4,000 spectators in 2009 and over 10,000 in 2010 so come show your horses and join in this exciting event!.................................... Claiborne Farm certainly shares a long history in Kentucky at the top & is one of the top five horse farms in America.

The Kentucky State Fair Miniature Horse Show is coming up quickly on Augest 27-28th. Show bills have been mailed, so please contact Kim below if you would like a show bill or go to http://www.bluegrassminiatures.com/ to down load one directly from the site... There is also a great Program Book for advertising. If you would like more information on placing an ad in the Kentucky State Fair Miniature Horse Show program please contact Kim at [email protected]

For more information on these two shows contact Kim at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cathy, that is great about Claiborne Farm sponsoring the show! I always thought they were great over there. For all you who don't know, this is one great acheivement!

Carolyn

COUNT ME THERE !!!!! wait a minute, isn't that the same time as the World Show???????? the world show is calling my name. sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
World starts Sept 25. We would love to come to this show, but just no way to do both.

Back