New Alli Diet Plan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley

Reaction score
Is anyone doing the new Alli diet plan/pills where you are supposed to

lose 50% more weight than you would without it?

I want to shed about 20 lbs. and boy it sure sounds tempting but

all I have to do is look at the cover of that BIG diet plan book and

it already looks way too complicated for me.

And it seems a little pricey, but if it works....

So, if anybody here is on it, how is it going, and do you like it?

Thanks,

Shelley

I haven't tried it - but my sister did.

The side effects they describe - she had them, even though she thought she was following the plan.

NO THANKS!
default_smile.png

Ah-ha. That's another thing I was wondering about. Thanks for the info.

Shelley

I haven't tried it - but my sister did.

The side effects they describe - she had them, even though she thought she was following the plan.

NO THANKS!
default_smile.png

Not willing to try a pill that tells me to wear dark clothing and bring a change of pants everywhere I go - that's just frightening! :new_shocked:

default_thumbdown.gif
:

Well that goes to prove that what seems to be the best thing since sliced bread,

usually isn't.

I'm sticking to the conventional method...starving.

Shelley

Not willing to try a pill that tells me to wear dark clothing and bring a change of pants everywhere I go - that's just frightening! :new_shocked:

Whee-Doggie! You git the trotsdiarrheaflamin'redeyescreamin'doodods with that stuff!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! :new_rofl: ROTFLMBO!!!! I sure am glad I was'nt dinking or eating anything!!!! What in the world....... " trotsdiarrheaflamin'redeyescreamin'doodods "!! :new_shocked:

Shelly...in all seriousness tho....I think you're making a good decision by chosing not to do this diet plan. A planned exercise and eating program is a good start to any weight loss program. I had not heard of this one, but from what I've just read, I'd be afraid of it for sure!
default_yes.gif
:

I was afraid of those side affects to, not to mention it is so expensive. I started my good ole stravation diet on May 9th and to date I have lost 86 pounds. I only eat around 400 calories a day, but it is working and I don't feel sick or anything.

I was afraid of those side affects to, not to mention it is so expensive. I started my good ole stravation diet on May 9th and to date I have lost 86 pounds. I only eat around 400 calories a day, but it is working and I don't feel sick or anything.
Be careful, I went on a 500 cal a day diet and lost 60 pounds in 4 months. I stopped having periods while on it. Doc said not a good thing to do I think its bad for the heart.

Now with that said what are you eating? All I ate was home canned tuna and the weight came off fast.

Yesterday I had:

Breakfast

1/4 egg whites=25 cal

1 slice thin WholeGrain Toast dry=37 cal

No Lunch I was reall busy

Dinner

Progresso Light Veg Barley Soup(whole can)=120 calories

1 cup steamed bean sprout w/ 1 tbsp soy sauce = 40 calories

broccoli steamed 2 cups=40 calories

Romano Cheese 1 teaspoon=7 calories

and my spulge 2 M & M's = 18 calories

for a grand total yesterday of 287.

I feel fine, and with a help of some laxatives once in a while no problems. I need to lose another 75 pounds so I will have that done by Christmas.

I key is write everything down, everything no matter how small. There was 24 M&M's in a bag and that was 210 calories for the bag, so they work out to 9 calories each.

Today have not eaten yet running around all morning but will have to think of something now, before work.

Latest posts

Back