New addition to Irish Hills Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheryl, Glad to see you get Carmel, she is really nice. We looked at her earlier this year before getting Shelly. Am lucky enough to live close enough to Erica that I am able to go see her and the horses often. You will not be disappointed in this young lady. Hopefully we will see you at one of the shows next year.

Ron
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations! I had a half brother to Dancing in Diamonds, his name is Danny and he is such a cute and personable little fellow. Diamond's Mommy also lived with me one winter. So I am somewhat familiar with the family tree also! I think you will enjoy your pretty girl immensely!!! :D

Oh she is really beautiful Sheryl...LOVE the neck!!!! Ya know what...she'll be more fun than the cruise...you can enjoy her everyday!

Congrats
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Pretty girl and I agree that a horse is a thousand times better than a cruise. And Congrats on graduating - I know you are thrilled to have finished your degree
default_aktion033.gif

I love her, Sheryl!!!!!!!!!!! I think this makes us related for sure, thru Bandito
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations again!!!! I can't wait to see her showing with you this coming season
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Thanks again everyone! I am really looking forward to showing her next year. I'm just excited about showing next year period to be honest and I think I have a pretty nice show string for next year. Can't wait!!

Dana, Dana, Dana....I had a feeling you might like her, her being a plug and all. Right up your alley huh?
default_laugh.png
Oh, come to the Area 2 show in Ashland, Ohio next June! I plan on being there.

Arlene, Getitia, Deana & Dana, Ernie, and several others I can't wait to see again should be there! Good time.

Jill, we were already related through some of our kids (Buckeroo line) and our attitudes about our horses.
default_wink.png
OH and I can wait for my other Bandito baby to show up in February.

Sheryl --

I realized after I posted :DOH! :DOH! :DOH! You and I are already SISTERS through our Reflection daughters
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Jill

Jill, I so forgot about that connection. Don't tell the girls!
default_unsure.png
Blue will have a fit I didn't remember my "favorite little princess". I swear I have a barn full of divas.

Sheryl

Congrats! You should have a really nice show season next year
default_smile.png
))

I read this post last night.. I was very tired.... It must have made

me jealous.... I dreamed.....

I got an Erica/Bandito filly! Yep, a bay pinto filly!!!

Then I woke up...
default_no.gif

Maybe one day......I'll be that lucky!!!!!!

~Sandy

Well now! You KNOW about me and Buckskins eh? Will he be a girlfriend to Jinx eventually?

Beautiful!

Maxine

Beautiful buckskin congrats to you..

Sandy you know what they say about dreams...Dreams do come true. So let us know when you pick out a Bandito daughter to call your own,
default_yes.gif

Maxine, oh I don't know, I would assume one day she may have a date or two with Jinx. Honestly haven't thought that far. I'm just excited to be able to call her mine and I am looking forward to showing her the next few years.
default_yes.gif
I think I may have an addiction to buckskins too. Wonder if there is a "group" for that, BA - Buckskin Anonymous ?

Thanks again everyone for the wonderful compliments!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back