New addition to Irish Hills Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Well I decided to treat myself to a Graduation slash Christmas gift the other day. I figure I deserve it, as I have worked my butt off the last two years to complete my degree.

I was actually planning on taking a cruise around the Carribean this month as my graduation present to myself, until I got the notice in the mail for jury duty back in September. That starts Monday, I cannot tell you how excited I am about that............
default_wacko.png
I know, my civic duty...

So, since the cruise went out of the window and I talk to Erica pretty much on a regular bases, and I am a fan of Bandito, I decided to add one more to my ever growing herd.
default_rolleyes.gif

It's a girl.........
default_wub.png

This little filly is 30 1/2" tall, a silver buckskin (she'll make buckskin #5), coming two year old daughter of Little Kings BT Buck Bandito (HOF & National Champion sire) and Mountain Meadows Dancing In Diamonds (Res. Nat'l Champion Halter Mare & Top Ten in Driving). I am please to welcome Erica's Caramel Maccahiato to Irish Hills Farm. Caramel will be shown the next few years, so be sure to look for her out in the showring.

carasite.jpg

caramelsite.jpg

I'll be sure to post new pics in the spring when she is freshly clipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, lucky LUCKY you!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations, she is really beautiful!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on a pretty girl!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Glad you treated yourself to a Christmas/graduation gift!!
default_aktion033.gif

Very nice Sheryl. I agree with Mona thats better than any cruise. You are really liking those Buckskins my favorite color, Congratulations again Take Care Frannie

Sheryl, I know you are going to love her. She is just too cute, has her dad's ever loving/totally baby face and sweet personality, along with her mom's prissiness.

Can't wait to see her show clipped and fit, as I told you I've had plans to put her up and show her and when my yearling Big City didn't grow and stayed under 30....the plans of a 30 under and 30-32 went out the window, so I have yet to see this girl glamorous, but I can't wait. She's going to be an awesome small two year old show filly.

Wow, she is a wonderful addition! Just think of how long you will get to enjoy her compared to a Caribbean cruise.

Congrats Sheryl! She is a doll...and you can never have too many buckskins! :)

Congratulations Sheryl, she is a very pretty little filly! I can't wait to see her all dressed up.
default_aktion033.gif

Oh Congratulations! Another beautiful Erica baby!!!!!!!!!!! Who would have guessed....lol

Congratulations Sheryl! Carmel is a darling. I had my eye on her myself!
default_yes.gif
I htink you'll be very happy with her!

Thanks everyone! I'm pretty excited about her but don't know if I would agree 100% that it's better then a Carribean Cruise. I WILL do that one day though. 7 Days/Night around the Carribean, a stop in Cozumel, Mexico, Belize City, Belize, Ocho Rios, Jamaia............(sob). Ah..........the fun that could've been.

Yeah, okay, a new horse does help heal the pain........ lol

Congratulations Sheryl & welcome to the family - in a kind of distant way! She is a little doll
default_yes.gif

Stacy

Looks like a plug to me. Plus knowing how you treat your horses, I better come right down and take her off your hands.
default_rolleyes.gif

Oops - what if Santa's watching??? SHE'S GORGEOUS!!!

But I am also going to PM YOU!!!

Latest posts

Back