Neopets?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welllll, I'm a member, but only because of my kids, going on two years now. They are are fairly active, but they like mom to earn them neopoints because I'm good at it
default_smile.png
I have to say, sometimes I spend too much time earning neopoints when I should be cleaning the house! LOL!! I really don't understand much about it other than I've found it to be a safe place for my kids to play and they have a lot of fun with it.

I do know they think those "paintbrushes" are really cool though.
default_yes.gif
:

I am on there. My username is looknforgold Feel free to add me to your neofriend list and email me anytime on there

I'm on there, I'm a terrible neopet owner, though. half the time my neopets are starving to death. I go there in fits and spurts... but i do have almost 400k neopoints in the neobank. I wish I could trade that for real money, hehehe.

I signed up just to see if it was OK for my daughter... but once I had a pet I felt obligated to take care of it. Then... I made the mistake of going to the neopound and I ended up adopting 2 unwanted neopets because I felt so sorry for them.

At one point I was going to put all of mine up for adoption and just stop going there but they looked so sad when I tried to give them away that I couldn;t do it!!!

I'm almost 37 years old and I can't bear the thought of sending my NEOPETS to the neopound. :eek:

My daughter goes there too... she is 11 now. I'm Warpwny and she is TiffyMcWolf. We send each other stuff all the time. She thinks it is "kewl" that her mom has neopets too.

Latest posts

Back