Neighbors mini stolen :(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really hoping to get an email picture but none so far. Hes a more foundation type small mini (heavier boned) with a huge double mane that is very sunbleached. the only white is the bottom of his nose kinda like his nose was dipped in milk. one blue eye. He is offerring a pretty substantial reward. Im just not sure if i should post the owners phone number? Ill post mine 740-323-4341

Hey kay,

Can you PM their phone number. We are leaving around 11am for sugarcreek and then going to Mt Hope in the morning, if i see something that looks like him i will give them a call.

I just got home from the auction and I just wanted to let you know I did not see him. Sorry.

Leya

thanks so much leya! at least you tried
default_yes.gif
: As far as I know he has not been found

Dad went to Mt Hope yesterday (i didnt go) but i gave him a print off of what to look for and called him around 4pm and he said he was not seeing anything close to the description. Didnt get to Sugarcreek Friday. Maybe next Friday though? Will keep on the lookout
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back