Needing Some Information

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Hello all!! Well after two years of trying I am finally planning to go to Nationals next year!! (Yes I know a bit early to start planning but I need to start saving haha).

Was wondering if some one could e-mail me the amount of money they spend on themselves and the horses when they go to nationals. Including hotel rooms, entry fees, stalls, bedding and anything else you can think of. I will worry about the shipping prices next year when hopefully gas will go down
default_no.gif
default_wacko.png
. Just wanting a rough estimate?? Please dont post it hear I know it is a personal thing so e-mail me if you can help!! You can reach me at

[email protected]

Thanks to those who help!! I appreciate it alot!! Oh and I am only taking one horse (thats the plan at the moment any ways).

Same here Trystan !

My last year as a youth! Going to be hard with starting school next year but it's honestly my dream :D

Looking at all these bloodlines and farms for all these Minis and shetlands everyday in my spare time browsing the forum ;) Think Im ready to meet you all and all those gorgeous horses:) Plus I think I'd have to pinch myself in the ring :D.

If someone could email that to me as well I'd appreciate it;

[email protected]

Same here Trystan !My last year as a youth! Going to be hard with starting school next year but it's honestly my dream :D

Looking at all these bloodlines and farms for all these Minis and shetlands everyday in my spare time browsing the forum ;) Think Im ready to meet you all and all those gorgeous horses:) Plus I think I'd have to pinch myself in the ring :D.

If someone could email that to me as well I'd appreciate it;

[email protected]
We'll get you and the girls to Nationals next year...dont worry
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back