Need some prayer and support

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praying for you and Stormy. It's wonderful for you both that you can care for him at home.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...look into his eyes...he'll tell you when it's time...

Take care,

Liz R.

I know how it is when you are not ready to let go. You will do what ever you have to just to heelp them and get maybe another day, week, month or even a year or two. My prayers are with you and Stormy.

My prayers go out to you and Stormy.

It's true we love them and want them to be there "forever".... since I have a geriatric acres, I can feel my own time will come to be saddened by this same situation. Gosh, I have 4 in their mid 20's and 3 more in their early 20's. I so hope that they all have more time with me but, if not I can say that my memories will be wonderfully sweet as each has been a big part of my life. Certain that Stormy has given you a lifetime of love but the lifetime just isn't long enough, is it? I feel your love and pain.

Keep us updated, please. We all care. Bless you both.

I was just wondering how your little Stormy is feeling today. Ive been thinking about you both. Do you have any pictures of him in his younger days?? Hes such a kind looking horse and Im sure he was a knock out when you showed him. God Bless you both, Hugs and prayers being sent to you and Stormy, Heidi

Latest posts

Back