need rental contract for parties

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibquackers20

Reaction score
I want to use my minis for birthday parties and was wondering what I need renters to sign , does anyone have a copy of a contract they use

I would want a deposit and payment in full after party mentioned in it as well - thank you

What fee do you charge ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would contact an attorney in your area that is familiar with liability issues. You should also talk to your insurance agent about liability insurance. It may turn out that the insurance will outweigh any potential profit from the parties.

I have been doing birthday parties and larger events for about 7 years. I have a general contract that I use, it just states the Colorado Law about equine events. It also mentions what there deposit will be and that it is non refundable. How much in advance they can cancel to get back a portion of their deposit. We generally get them to plan two dates, one as a rain date especially if the party is in fall or winter. I just made it myself and have never had any problems. I charge between $100 to $150 depending on how far away the party is, per hour. Generally birthday parties wont last longer than an hour unless there are a lot of kids. We do large events that have lasted 4 hours, but that is ususally done thru like a city or business, and I always take the colorado law signs to have out so they can see them. We have in the past been extremely busy during the spring and summer months, but this past year with the economy it has slowed down considerably. good luck!

Latest posts

Back