Need prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*hoping for good news*
default_unsure.png

default_wub.png
[SIZE=36pt]SHE'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
default_aktion033.gif

THE NEIGHBOR FOUND HER IN HIS GARAGE/SHED. HE HASN'T BEEN IN THERE SINCE SHE WENT MISSING. HE WENT IN THERE TODAY AND SAW HER LOOKING AT HIM. TRACY WENT OVER AND GOT HER. SHE HAD GOTTEN TANGLED UP IN SOME ELECTRICAL WIRE THEY USE FOR HOUSES AND GOT IT WRAPPED AROUND HER LEG 5 TIMES. SHE HAS SOME CUTS AND ABRASSIONS, HE FOOT IS SWOLLEN, SHE'S ON TOPICAL AND INTERNAL ANTIBIOTICS AS WELL AS PAIN KILLERS. i HAVE TO CALL THE VET ON tUESDAY AND LET HIM KNOW HOW SHE'S DOING AND TO SEE IF SHE'S GOING TO KEEP HER FOOT. SHE'S VERY TIRD, THIRSTY, AND HUNGRY, BUT AT LEAST SHE WAS DRY AND SAFE FROM PREDITORS. SHE HAS NEVER GON IN THERE SO I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE DID THAT DAY, BUT I'M GLAD SHE'S HOME AND SO IS ALL THE OTHER ANIMALS AND MY KIDS.

THANKS FOR ALL THE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

CHRISTY AND FAMILY

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh What HAPPY NEWS!!!!!!!!! I pray her leg is going to be okay.
default_yes.gif

Thank God - so glad she is home. Hope her foot will be ok - at least she is getting lots of loving care now.

Barbie

Oh what wonderful news!!! I'm so glad that she is home safe with you now!!!! I hope and pray that her footsie will be ok. She must be so relieved...I'll bet she breathed a deep sigh of relief and will be sleeping a lot these coming days.

I am sooo glad she made it home...IF only she could tell you of her adventure! I hope her foot gets better!!!!

I am sooo glad she made it home...IF only she could tell you of her adventure! I hope her foot gets better!!!!
NO real adventure, just getting tangled up in the neighbor's garage. Her foot looks almost normal today, only a little sweeling. Nothing like when she first got back home. She's eating and acting pretty normal now, and she is sleeping alot, but we have her on pain meds so she will use her foot and I know how they make me feel, so I'm sure that's how she's feeling.

Christy

default_risa8.gif
Oh, Happy Day!!!

Hope all goes well with her foot, but the best thing is she's home!

Welcome home Zoe! Sounds like she's making a rapid recovery from her little run-in too. Give her an extra treat from her forum supporters.
default_saludando.gif

Back