Need prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
She's our husky/Malamute mix. She's 6 years old. She's been gone since 2 pm yesturday afternoon. Police cheif has been notified, dog officer has been notified, I've put up posters with her pic. Usually she gets loose runs around the neghtborhood for 30/45 miniutes and comes hoem. The town was working on the road and I'm sure that the front end loader scared the crap out of her. She's not used to being out a night and she hates rain. Guess what t's been doing since 7 pm last night? RAINING!!!!! We got her when Noah was 2 months old and she was 6 weeks old, so they have grown up together. He's devistated and she's also my husband's dog.

So please pray thay someone hs found her and we'll get her back soon, or that she'll just shw up back at home.

I'm very worried as we have alot of coyotes/coydogs around here. And she's gets scared very easily.

Christy

Praying that you find her and that she is ok.

Barbie

Christy

Praying hard that she comes home. Please let us know.....

Please let us know when she comes home-I am praying it will be soon..

Ohhh...gosh I hope she finds her way home very soon. Breaks my heart just thinking about how scared she must be. Good thoughts going out and hoping she's home safe and sound VERY soon.

praying that she comes home soon. Bet Dixie misses her too!

Lyn

I hope she comes back soon, be sure to keep us updated.

Put LOST ads on craigslist.com and in your local papers

Notify all veterinarians and rescues in your area (including nearby towns)

Go and check your humane society daily, don't just call

I hope she's found soon and for sure: MICROCHIP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also let the local schools know by putting up fliers or something. Kids see a lot more than busy grown-ups do sometimes.

I've been there before! Zoe will certainly be in my prayers--I hope she comes home soon.

Leave the porch light on, she will be back! Safe journey for your Zoe...
default_wub.png

Any update? Thinking warm, safe thoughts for your little girl.
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone. She's still not home, I'm so scared for her. Dixie does miss her, but not like our old dog Tippy(he's 15). They've been together since we got Zoe. She's the only dog he will play with. I think Dixie is just too hyper for him at this age, but they get along well. I'm trying to post a picture of her, but not sure if it's going to work.

Christy

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

NOt real good ones, but this is her with our kitty Milo that passed away last year.

Oh I hope you find her soon! Maybe check with the road crews, maybe one of the workers took her thinking she was a stray. Specially if she was around there and looking scared. Worth a shot. Sending prayers,
default_pray.gif

Oh I hope you find her soon! Maybe check with the road crews, maybe one of the workers took her thinking she was a stray. Specially if she was around there and looking scared. Worth a shot. Sending prayers,
default_pray.gif
I know the guy that was working on the road and he knows she's ours. She's not one to just let you catch her either.

Chtristy

Latest posts

Back