Need help with Barn Name

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3234

Reaction score
I have never not been able to come up with a name - but this time I am stumped as to what to call him.

Any suggestion?

229857_very_cute_dark_palomino_mini__photo_2_img1.jpg

These are all wonderful names. I can truly say I am bewildered what to call him. I am going to run the list of names by a friend to see what she thinks. If it helps he is only 29 inches tall, 7 yo

I use to ride a little sheltand when I was oh gosh 7 years old and looked just like your coloring and they called him "Go Grey Hound" and his nickname was Grady.

It has been really hard coming up with a name for him. I have not seen his personality - for such a little guy, all of 29 inches he has been in such pain for so long that he has been either pretty much black or white with nothing in between. As his mouth heals and when he is gelded I should see something that will give me an idea.

Oh I love those names, please keep them coming. Someone called him a Chololate Palamino, don't even know if this is a color, but he also has a cresent moon on his forehead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone on another forum always replies to these kinds of threads with...

Spud.
default_laugh.png

I like Dollar!

I like western names. Cody, Sundance, Banjo, Beau, Gunner, Maverick, Rockwell...

'Chocolate Palomino' is a name by which many, still call silver horses. Silvers are not palomino at all of course. I believe in Australia, many call them 'Taffy'. Hopefully, as equine enthusiasts become more knowledgeable about colours, these names will die out. There again, some still call Silvers, 'Silver Dapples'. Not all silvers have dapples and are just Silver.

Lizzie

Latest posts

Back