Need costume ideas for Amy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
My GSD Amy wants to be entered in a costume contest. Its based on orginality so I need to come up with something different.

I came up with two ideas but not sure how to do it just yet.

The first one I was thinking would be Sarah Pailen. I could do a little hair bun between her ears and have glasses for her. Make her a little suit or blazer of some kind and attach a brief case. Work in a map of Alaska somehow and have her carry a stuffed moose.
default_new_shocked.gif

The other idea would be to make her an Animal Cop with a badge and whistle, handcuffs, not sure about how to do a cop hat that would stay on her head or uniform. I do have a navy blue horse sheet that fits her.I could print "Animal Cop" on it. I could attach some small stuffed animals on it, or have her carry a backpack with them, or have her pull them around in a little wagon. She would pull it around here, but out in public, she gets very excited and may not.
default_no.gif

Then I thought of making her a Diva, little belly shirt with a mini denium skirt, some jewlery, but she might end up looking like a tramp.....
default_wacko.png

I don't know I'm stuck. Any creative ideas would be appreciated~ we are open to all offers!

Sorry don't have any new ideas for you. Just had to say I love the Sarah Palin idea & the animal cop idea. Please post pictures of her in her costume.
default_smile.png

Hey Marty

I work every year at a temp Halloween store. You can find some good stuff there that could be adapted for a dog especially accessories. They do have dog costumes but not a whole lot.

Our stuff is already going on sale so you can get some really good deals

How about Lady GaGa?
default_new_rofl.gif
You could put about anything on her!!

Robin

Back