Need a show buddy in MN

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogie Woogie

Reaction score
Hi I am new to minis and I am looking for a show buddy. Someone who can help answer my millions of questions, hang out and do things together.

Im a mature adult with a family. I have 2 minis 1 is 33 inches and AMHA reg. and a yearling at 26 inches currently soon to be gelding I hope to hardship in.

I am in central MN and get to the tin cities often.

Anyway if anyone is looking for a show buddy too let me know.

( I hope its ok to post this here.)

boogie1.jpg

Hi, I am in Minnesota too, Just wanted to wish you luck with Boogie.

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
this server is down really bad and I have tried to respond to you several times.

How is Boogie doing?

Barb and I may be showing some this summer, but I am looking for a place to move to in florida and so I do not know how much time I will have to condition horses.

Hi there! Boogie is gorgeous! I live in SE North Dakota and will be at the shows this summer. This will be my first year showing so I am definitely not the one to be answering any questions, but hopefully I'll get to meet you
default_smile.png

Hi, I posted here earlier today, but it must have been lost when the new server came online.

Come on down and see Sue and I next time your in the cities. I am in E Bethel, but I get out to Sue's place a lot. It is such a fun time to visit in the spring when the new foals are coming. She has helped me learn and is always willing to share!
default_yes.gif

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i'm from Mn. too. I hope to get to some shows this summer. It would be awesome to meet others from this area. I'm always open to learning more about mini's and meeting people.

Latest posts

Back