Neat Memory Ideas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyMiteVillage

Reaction score
When I seen Charlene's post it remided me of a neat idea I wanted to share with ya'll and was interested in hearing what neat memory ideas ya'll have....

We started a memory table years ago, and whoever comes to the house that are family or friends we let them carve their names in the table with the date. Its great to look back on them and see who is still together and who all has carved in it. A couple of years ago a guy I worked with took my table and turned it into a big bar for us. Its a big square bar with 3 draws on it and a cabinet space underneath and its sorta ackward in a single wide mobile home with not much space but I would not trade it for anything........

Just thought I would share it with ya'll. I will post pics of later.....Gotta go get some updated one...........heheheheh

That sound so nice, great idea. I've heard of people having guest books but a table and carving sounds like much more fun. Looking forward to the picture.

what a cool idea and something to be treasured and handed down from generation to generation!
default_aktion033.gif

Hi, When Amanda was young she had favorite t-shirts,then outgrew them, I put them aside but could never part with them. For her birthday I added her dads old shirts,a few soccer and horse show shirts,one she always liked that was mine, special shirts. A friend pieced them all together and made a quilt from them.It keeps a little of the past still with her!

i LOVE that idea! my boss is a quilter and just recently, she offered to make a wall hanging for me out of some of gary's clothes. i am really thinking about this, and maybe having her do one for his mom, too. all of gary's favorite things still hang in his closet. i have not been able to bring myself to put anything away and it will probably be a while before i'm ready to have things cut up into pieces but i have seen some of her work and it's truly beautiful. she said she would include as many pictures in this quilted piece that i would like.

I am thinking it will be beautiful.When you're ready. Donna, Amanda's mom

I kept some of the boys favorite shirts growing up and I hasve some shirts from when I was in school and such. I want to have a quilt made but have no clue who to get to do it asround here......

Back