Nationals Nationals Nationals....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallynoeBaby

Reaction score
Hi everyone these last few days all i have been reading is nationals and well frankly i am so jelous that we don't have such a big thing for such a wide area of mini people. It all sounds so exciting and some year i am going to book my holidays just to go over and see this occasion for myself. I feel like the child who was sick and couldn't participate so had to hear all of the excitment and watch from the side lines.

Just want to add lastly good luck to everyone competing and i hope you all enjoy your week. :aktion033: :lol: :aktion033: :saludando:

Muiread

this is my first time at amhr nationals and my first time to show a horse in any nationals. Im so excited i can hardly stand it!!! Hope you get to come over next year and enjoy the fun. Im really just going to socialize and raise money for cmhr
default_yes.gif
:

I totally understand. I haev spent many years at home and always felt like the one sitting at home on prom night
default_yes.gif
:

It is hard to stay home. We went every year from 1997 thru 2003 and then skipped 2004. We had to go last year and are going this year cause something was just missing from our year in 2004. Hope you get to join us in 2007.

Angie

Iff everything goes as planned my husband and I will be comming to the world show in october.

I do hope so that we get to go, because I would love to see you all in the showring and learn from your way of showing. :bgrin

It would be an educational two weeks as we would use the seccond week to get some private training and (hopefully) visit some farms.
default_yes.gif
:

For all of you participating ( I know I am way early, but...)I wish you good luck and winnings.

Patricia

I know the feeling! I am so jealous I think if I were going i would be sick with excitement its my dream itd be AMAZING! But Expensive .. Im going to start saving now :lol:

Latest posts

Back