Nationals Jr Judging Needs Volunteers!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
The Jr Judging program for AMHR Nationals needs volunteers!!! Please volunteer yourself and your horse. This is such a great youth program but it doesnt work if no one volunteers. The horses have to be there Wed the 7th at 4 pm. You do not have to be dressed to show to volunteer.

Sorry wish I was going this year as I would help out. Our plans are to be there in 2012 and if you need help let me know.

I cannot believe what a hard time they are having getting volunteers! If they dont get some horses volunteered the kids wont have a jr judging. That would be really sad!

Do the horses need to be clipped or groomed? I wasn't planning on being there til Thursday morning but if you are in desperate need for horses I can always come down. Just 2 1/2 hrs away it won't kill me, and be for a good cause.

Jamie - they do not have to be groomed or clipped. We would love to have you and your horses. We need halter and driving horses. What can you provide?

Thanks, Lisa

Shoot, we aren't coming up till Saturday or I'd lend you my guy. Bummer. I just don't have the vacation days to come up earlier.

Jamie thanks so much for volunteering!! Anyone else?

Kay, I talked to Samantha and she agreed to do both of her horses if you need them. One sr over mare and one jr over stallion. We will be there on the 6th.

Kay I can for sure be there to help. I've never done this before what do I need to know for this? I'm excited, I wish I could have done this when I was younger, but wasn't into miniatures back then.

We should be there Tues if we dont blow away tomorrow.... have over and under stallions and geldings and driving horses.... Let us know!

Im checking with them to see how many they need. thank you guys so much!

Jamie - we need both of your driving horses. We are having one western pleasure driving and one roadster class. We will have time to change tack in between classes if you need to.

For everyone else - we still need horses for these two driving classes. It is ok if you have a country pleasure - we would like one so the judge can show the difference to the kids.

We are also having one under halter and one over halter.

Can Samantha bring the over Mare?

Cheryl - when you get there we will go over what we still need. Uncle Bruce has volunteered several and I am not sure which are yours, his, Pam's and Eddie's. LOL

THANKS EVERYONE !!!

Just show up at the arena at 4pm on wednesday with your horses and you will show just like you are in a real class. The Judge(s) will judge you and then the kids will. After they turn in their results then the judge will explain their results.

I have....

Over Mare Western & Halter

Over Gelding Halter

Under Gelding country & Roadster

Over Gelding Pleasure & Roadster

I'll be pulling in sometime Tuesday so you can count on my family and horses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dom, do you still need horses? I'll be in there hopefully about noon on Tuesday. I'll have:

Jr. over halter gelding

under western country horse

over country horse

over pleasure horse

Just let me know if I need to "pencil" you in on my schedule.

Donna

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
Hi! I will be super glad to help out! I will have 4 horses there... I will have someone along with me to also help hold/show the horses... I have 2 fillies (yearling/2yr.old both overs) then I have a yearling under colt and a 2yr.old over jr.stallion that I would be happy to use if you need horses. Just p.m. and let me know what I need to do to get signed up!!

Thanks for all of the support !!!

Donna we definetely need your western pleasure horse.

Kuelghs we would love a roadster horse.

Can everyone check in at the Ozark booth sometime Wednesday morning and we will get final counts on who is here and what horses we need.

Thanks Again !!

Lisa

Latest posts

Back