National news, Scotts Co., Smoke and you ARE fired

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a form of asthma, and I have good friends who smoke. Whenever I visit them, I end up coughing for weeks, unable to complete a sentence without coughing. I don't give up my friends because of smoke, but I pay.

Many smokers are great people -- good people who don't realize what it does to others around them.
My husband and I both smoke...you may find this interesting...we have never smoked in our home......yet his brother and his wife do and every time we go visit them and stay for a few days we all end up coming home coughing and wheezing and with sinus issues
default_wacko.png
: yet we are smokers so sitting in a house full of secondhand smoke shouldn't bother us ......right?

and I work with guys who chew......spitting in cans etc....and then unloading that gob of gunk into the TOILET where it doesn't flush :new_shocked: :new_shocked: ......... I have a very good friend who has never smoked or drank or tried any "substances" But she still has vices...like being RIGHT and OPINIONATED to the point that I have been asked how the heck I can be friends with someone that scary
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

The only thing I have to say about smoking and working it that I hate it when I buy something and it smells like smoke. Some people smoke so much that they smell like smoke even when they haven’t had a cigarette in a few hours.Then things that they touch smell of smoke sometimes. One case in point is the newspaper when I pick it up in the morning from the paper box.

Oh and if you work for a company that makes plant food or something like that you might be able to pass on some disease that tobacco can have to plants like tomatoes I THINK.

Latest posts

Back