Naming new filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
I usually name my foals when a name pops into my mind. The new Cutty filly (see headshot below) has a question mark on her face. So, I am thinking of calling her:

Riverdance Cutty's Pop The Question

4.jpg

What so you think? Any other ideas?

Sue- That is a PERFECT name for this filly! You are so clever at naming!

Congrats- she is pretty!

Peggy

I think that is a GREAT name! I don't know how you guys come with such wonderful names. I have so much trouble thinking of them.

Questionnaire

I love that name and what a adorable filly.
default_wub.png

I just love this girl. I keep popping back to see her and I love that for a name!! Here little nose is just begging to be kissed!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations.

She is so cute and one of my favorite colors to

I love the name for your new filly, and you could always call her Poppy( like the flower)
default_wub.png

Actually, that is what we decided her barn name would be. Poppy. Though a friend thinks I should leave out the Cutty.

She is unfolding fast and now her head sits straight up on her shoulder. I just love her!!! I can not wait till she has totally unfolded.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that is a perfect name, but I would drop the s in Cutty.....Riverdance's Cutty Pop The Question. I can't wait to meet this little girl!

Barb

I knew it looked like a question mark!!!!! I love both names but Questionnaire sounds very sophisticated! You could still call her Poppy either way...very cute, and looking forward to more unfolded pics.
default_aktion033.gif

Beautiful Filly ....how about changing the name around to Riverdances Pop The Cutty Question , Riverdances Got A Question Cutty......

Jenn

Definitely a one of a kind name! Did you consider Questionnaire?

I like Questionnaire, but it is too close to Legionaire, a very well known horse in his time. I do not want to name her something that is close to another famous horse. She has to be famous with her own special name.
default_laugh.png
(wishful thinking)

Last edited by a moderator:
i like questionarre but it is 2 close how bout Dancing Question or Questions Caccoon. like a butterflies.Questions Dream. wats her dams name? That will help me alot!

Latest posts

Back