N00b w/prego rescue mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Cam, I too saved a pregnant mini and let me tell you these ladies were absolutely amazing
default_smile.png
<3.. I tell everyoe about this site now and although I havent been on for a while I am sure they have helped many more
default_smile.png
..Good luck for a happy and safe foaling

Love the pictures - she's such a pretty girl and yes she could be a red dun or a red roan dun, it will be exciting to see how she turns out colour wise.
default_yes.gif

Sorry but I'm useless with names so no help!

Thanks! I do actual photography when I am not in mommy mode but I am SO in obsessive mommy mode that I am just wracking up the pics and not getting many artistic ones.

Welcome Cam, I too saved a pregnant mini and let me tell you these ladies were absolutely amazing
default_smile.png
<3.. I tell everyoe about this site now and although I havent been on for a while I am sure they have helped many more
default_smile.png
..Good luck for a happy and safe foaling
Hey you're back!!! Any photos you need to post on your thread *hint hinting hinting*

Aak! Heading to MA for a weekend wedding. Did a horse check and filly was making a funny noise. I think it was hiccoughs but I didn't know horses could do that. Temp is normal and I watched her nurse, no signs of dehydration. Anything else I need to make my boyfriend check? Oh, heart rate was normal too and she was not breathing with her heartbeat.

All babies can get hiccups! Looks so strange! Hopefully they are over now. How about a new picture before you leave? PLEASE!

Yes, according to the bf she has stopped and is fine

I am at the wedding already and the only internet is my phone. So... no pics until Sun or Mon.
default_sad.png

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gotta keep the aunties happy! Found wifi!

Moving up from living in the barn (at least for 2 nights)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank the lord for wifi
default_new_rofl.gif
I power washed the front of the house today and the idiot that I am I put my iphone on the wall then 10 minutes into washing the house thought it was a good idea to wash the wall too
default_thud.gif
I feel like I am missing an arm without my trusty iphone.
default_frusty.gif

Is that the wedding venue? it looks gorgeous and great pics of Madam Trouble
default_thumbup.gif

Yes,I have died and gone to heaven! Now if only my little one was here... OK and my riding horse... 50acres off beautiful property and trails!

Now, how on earth could you call that sweet little face trouble? She is a god girl... just smart and inquisitive: D

Trouble? Who said trouble? All I can see is a beautiful little angel!
default_hypocrite.gif

WOW!! That sure is one huge barn!! Hope the wedding goes perfectly and that you get to enjoy a couple of long deep sleeps
default_yes.gif

Renee, you really must cut back on the booze - power washing your phone??? Dont you know that you are only suposed to put it in the washing machine??
default_thud.gif

Ok, home safe and sound. Got a good stomping at from the filly for being gone. Very good reports! We had some kids visit and she went right up to the gate for them to love on her! I have been up and traveling since 3am but I promise pictures as soon as I can see straight enough to hold the camera tomorrow!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back