My Website...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitsfizz

Reaction score
If you have a moment, could you take a quick look and tell me what you think?

All comments are appreciated, there is no "right" or "wrong" here, I want to know as much what I have got wrong as what I have got right!!

I'm no expert on websites but I'll make a couple of observations anyway. First, I love the ENTER page giving me instant access to Sales and Foals. If I were shopping (when I'm shopping) I want first to see what is for sale, then the new foals(to see what any siblings of a sale horse look like) and finally if I am still interested in the horses available I will check the stallion(sire) and sometimes the mares out. My complaint is the same as I see on many sites and may be more about my computer than any ones website; the pictures often overlap the words and sometimes words over lay each other too so reading the commentary is difficult in places. In all it is a very easy site to browse, no annoying add ons to follow a cursor no so much color it seems hectic.
default_aktion033.gif

l think it's VERY nice the minis are nice and it's easy to get around on
default_biggrin.png
the first time l looked l thought there's no info on them how tall who's the sire/dam...slow in the head on my part l guess..then l went back again thinking maybe l missed something and clicked on the horses names and wella there's the info...personally l prefer to see any info about the horse along with the picture instead of having to click it on seperate under each name.But thats just me
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Site looks nice - easy to navigate. I like the background info on your place...just a quirk of mine that I like to know where people are located and some sites lack that.

Also love "Beyond the Pale" and "Satin and Lace" - very striking color!

Very quick load even though picture heavy -- good job!
default_yes.gif

I thought it was nicely designed & plenty of info. Personally I don't mind clicking a name for info -- it saves the time of going through things you may not want to know by just clicking those you do.

As always, nice horses.

Very nice (and I am partial to Farley, lol) Loads fast, extremely easy to maneuver and just an easy site to get around. Nice.

I must ask, how did Rabbits get that nickname?!

I didn't look at much. Got as far as Shadowplay Beyond The Pale and instantly fell in love. He's as far as I got. LOL

I really like your site. The only thing I found, and maybe it's just my computer... but on the Sales page, on a few of the descriptions for the horses for sale, On some of them, there is another set of words that are overlapping the original description. making it hard to read about that certain horse.

It's kind of hard to describe what i am seeing.

Is anyone else seeing that?

OH, i would also like to know how Rabbit got his nickname?

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved the tour. Loving those babies. I really loved the introduction, so informative, so regal and all I was like chip chip and God save the Queen and all. Was about hopeing Charles Dickens would walk across my screen!
default_wub.png

I appreciated the introduction and background on the Home Page.

It was an easy website to navigate and the pictures were nice. I prefer a more "natural" look rather than the "show" look.

Very nice, nothing was over lapping that I seen.

You have done a good job, do not forget to keep it updated.
default_aktion033.gif

I really like your site. The only thing I found, and maybe it's just my computer... but on the Sales page, on a few of the descriptions for the horses for sale, On some of them, there is another set of words that are overlapping the original description. making it hard to read about that certain horse.

It's kind of hard to describe what i am seeing.

Is anyone else seeing that?

OH, i would also like to know how Rabbit got his nickname?
Nope not seeing any problems and I used Internet Explorer and Firefox. Both came thru just fine.

I think it is very nice! I loved all the pictures and no overlapping on my computer.

Nice job Jane! It is so nice to see green grass....

Hugs

Bonnie

Very well done!

Very easy to navigate, loads fast, the "right" info easily available. LOVE Shawdowplay Black As Knight! Also, is there a pic of Shawdowplay Mighty Aphrodite? What is her pedigree? And Crystal Song - GORGEOUS head!

Thanks everyone. As always I must point out I am not responsible, this is all down to my long suffering friend, Mo!!

Rabbit got his name as follows:

It was a dark and wet and generally horrid morning on September 25th 1979, and I was searching with a flashlight for my errant Mini, who could run under all the Arab fences if she put her mind to it!

I found her in a corner of the mares field, within a circle of enchanted Arabs, birthing her firstborn son!

I picked him up, when all was done, and carried him under my arm across the field with Kitty ducking under the fences in my wake and complaining loudly.

When we reached the yard my friends' Dad was there, seeing to her mare, and he just stood and looked with his mouth slightly open (he used to handle a team of Percherons!) Finally he said "Bloody 'ell, Jane, what are you breeding now, rabbits??"

And it stuck.

I'll try and get the story put up on the site....

I loved hearing (finally) how Rabbit got his name! Perfectly written, you should copy that exactly for your site!
default_yes.gif

The site looks great Jane! Well done!

Nope not seeing any problems and I used Internet Explorer and Firefox. Both came thru just fine.
Ok, then it must be my computer and it is only on the sales page. I use a Mac with Safari , maybe's that's it.

Latest posts

Back