My web Site

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawkeye

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I finally got all the new photos and my web site has been updated. Please take a look and let me know what you think!

default_smile.png

Very beautifull horses! And your stallion Baron, WOW, that mane is just beautifull, how did you get it to look so good?

Gage C.

Great website and your horses are beautiful....love those blue eyes!
default_smile.png

hawkeye, I must say, your horses would be my dream herd!

Im very much into the Overo Miniatures and have started setting up my Overo Stud :D

Thanks, everyone
default_smile.png
for the positive feedback! It always helps to know what appeals to others. As far as Baron's mane, Gage, I really don't do anything special to it. He just seems to come by it naturally :bgrin

I just visited your website and enjoyed it very much. You have wonderful stallions and mares. It will be fun to see your foals next spring. I hope you do post when you start foaling so we can be sure and see some of the results. Your website is very easy to view and has just enough information.

GORGEOUS horses! It looks like you have a nice little herd there! That first stallion though on has stolen my heart.. He is STUNNING!

I really enjoyed your site and loved your herd. Quite a beautiful group you have put together.

You have a super site and very beautiful horses. I'd love to visit your farm and see them in person.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back