My very deepest sympathy & prayers for

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaos Ranch

Reaction score
I recieved an email last night from Foxfire Farms Cindy Hocott and it broke my heart. Bill Walker has passed away.

Dana and Susan, you and your families have my very deepest sympathy and I am so very sorry for the loss of your father, Dana, and your husband, Susan.

I will keep you and your families in our prayers, and we will lift your family in prayer at church. May God bless and comfort you and your family during this terribly painful time.

[SIZE=14pt]Please accept my condolences as well.[/SIZE]

Lyn

To Dana & Susan,

Prayers to you and your family.

Jim, Karen & Kelli Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

Burleson Texas

I am so sorry to hear this tragic news! Our deepest sympathies to your family.

Didn't know you personally but all on here are family so we feel your pain..deepest condolences, Carl and Maxine

Dana I am so very sorry for you and your family. You will always hold a special place in my heart I wish there was more I could do then just say I am sorry.

Oh, no. I am so sorry to hear that, Dana and Susan. You both have my deepest sympathy.

Dana and susan I am sorry!

Sending our condolences as well......

Blessings.

{{{{{Dana}}}}} I'm deeply saddened to hear of the loss of your beloved father. I'm so sorry for your loss and you and your family are in my prayers.

Latest posts

Back