My second show EVER

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
It was another good year at the Bluewater miniature horse club show in Midland MI. Thanks to my fantastic friend April (Hafpint) I was able to go. This time my good friend Wendy also came along and did some showing (eventually she is hoping to get a mini too). This year I brought Elliot and Ari. We only did a couple of classes but it was a blast. This was Ari's very first show (hes one) and he was so good! Unfortunately the chain for the halter was dirty and I didnt know it and it got his jaw dirty. I felt so dumb.
default_frusty.gif
We really had fun in Liberty. It is my most favorite of classes!!
default_aktion033.gif
Elliot got many compliments from various trainers and other horse people. We were SO proud! He was half asleep when we ran him too! It was pretty late. I wish I could have got him to bust out all of his moves!

Elliot is rocking these lovely leopard and roses pajamas!

DSC04054.jpg

Ari and Wendy get ready to go into the ring.

DSC04136.jpg

He was being very good

DSC04166.jpg

Ari has some SWEET lacing on his back and you can almost see it here. I am super excited about it

DSC04135.jpg

Elliot waiting for his liberty class. He thought he was all that and a bag of chips in the waiting area.

DSC04213.jpg

DSC04220.jpg

I think he thought we were free lunging and getting him to move out took some extra work

DSC04223.jpg

DSC04225.jpg

April looks in on Elliot

DSC04252.jpg

I have MANY more pictures - including pics of April but I want to ask her if shed like me to start a new thread for her lovely horses.

Very nice pictures, glad you had fun at the show, I just LOVE your horses!
wub.gif

Your horses look great. I can't believe how mature Ari has gotten
default_aktion033.gif
And Elliot is just beautiful
default_wub.png
Great job!

Dan.

Beautiful horses! Great job!!
aktion033.gif

Thank you everyone! We are quite pleased with our boys. It is wild to see how much Ari has grown! He is my very first home bred foal.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back