My Rescue Girls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mock2Farms

Reaction score
I rescued these two little mares from a not so good situation. The first one I got about 2 months ago and the second about a month ago.

The first is a NFCs Fire & Ice daughter. She was a bag of bones and is looking so much better! She has the sweetest disposition. Here is her current picture:

Oliver022-1.jpg

LOVE her head:

Oliver027.jpg

She still needs to fill out but not bad looking for a 19 year old mare!

The second is a mare in foal. If I remember right she is GMB bred. She is another oldy too at 19 but very good shoape. We have no idea who she is in foal with as she was running with about 5 stallions (dont ask!) but we plan to foal her out, get her up to date on shots, farrier care, etc.. Then find her an outstanding home as a PET! This poor little (about 30" +/-) thing has supposedly had a foal every year of her life since she was 3 or 4 years old!! She may end up staying here as well because my 3 year old has taken a liking to her and decided she is his! We shall see though. She has a puppy dog personality and the sweetest face!

Oliver016.jpg

What lovely girls. good for you taking them in and taking care of them.

I rescued these two little mares from a not so good situation. The first one I got about 2 months ago and the second about a month ago.

The first is a NFCs Fire & Ice daughter. She was a bag of bones and is looking so much better! She has the sweetest disposition. Here is her current picture:

Oliver022-1.jpg

LOVE her head:

Oliver027.jpg

The second is a mare in foal. If I remember right she is GMB bred. She is another oldy too at 19 but very good shoape. We have no idea who she is in foal with as she was running with about 5 stallions (dont ask!) but we plan to foal her out, get her up to date on shots, farrier care, etc.. Then find her an outstanding home as a PET! This poor little (about 30" +/-) thing has supposedly had a foal every year of her life since she was 3 or 4 years old!! She may end up staying here as well because my 3 year old has taken a liking to her and decided she is his! We shall see though. She has a puppy dog personality and the sweetest face!

Oliver016.jpg

She's a beautiful mare....

Oliver022-1.jpg

LOVE her head:

Oliver027.jpg

Oliver016.jpg

She's a beautiful mare....
Thank! I think so as well. I couldn't believe what was under there when I clipped her lol!

Latest posts

Back