My NEW Maas Filly is home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carrie, that was Lewella.......I didn't recognize her earlier when we were back in the barn. Lewella has a new hair look.....she's our forum hottie PONY moderator!!! :bgrin Lewella you do look very nice!

Carrie was that you who made the suggestion my farm name be?...A Rose By any other Name Just Isn't the Same

Hey, Ashley.....yeah I was there when you were bathing the Tibb's horses.....you were nice and dry.....THIS TIME. :lol: Bring on the WATER fight next Winona show :lol: I'll pack my Depends swimming trunks.
default_wink.png
:

Might change barn name from Mossy...not sure yet ....she keeps giving me lips at the fence at feeding time and is starting to talk to me good now this morning. :eek: At least she's stretching her pretty neck for that food....that will be my new training routine. 3 neck stretches before each meal. :bgrin

Jill, one more trivia .....before I bought her...I looked at studbook online at siblings. She had a brother named Elmo born ON my birthday. I never told Russ this but that really helped sell me on her too, and of course she was the TOTAL package. I know, weird quirks...... I have :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I realize my new do made me look so different until Saturday. First Russ didn't recognize me until I talked (or probably laughed - I'm told my laugh is pretty unforgettable!). Then it took Jean B a minute to figure out who I was and to top it all Lavonne did a doubletake and had to come and compliment me. What a hoot!

Yep, that was Carrie who made that farm name suggestion. All these years of having ponies I've never had two with the same name until this year. Yep I have 2 "Rose" ponies! The new one came with the barn name "Cricket" so at least I didn't have to come up with a barn name. LOL Must be something about the name Rose. :new_shocked:

Latest posts

Back