My new horse!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PetVetCanuck

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone here, especially those who so generously contacted me back channel to let me know *exactly* how much weight their horses were happily pulling in CDE competition... Thanks to all of you, I HAVE A NEW HORSE!
risa8.gif

Yes, I'm yelling, cause I haven't been this happy since I got kicked in the head and had to place my big guys. I put up some of his info and a few photos on the main forum, if you want to have a look-see, but I really, *really* wanted to thank everyone on the Driving Forum for all your encouragement and assistance.

Special thanks to you, Lori... If you're not sick of me yet, you will be by this time next year!
doh.gif

Hopefully I'll have some driving related posts to add in the not too distant future.

Thanks again!

default_smile.png

Cathy

I don't ever get tired of the "right" questions Cathy and you have been asking all the right ones. I am feeling very comfortable about letting Jesse go to his new home even it if means trying to think of him as Clooney
default_rolleyes.gif
He is a good boy and I think you will be really good for each other, as I mentioned in your other post. Knowing you will come here to get all the advice you can possibly need helps a lot too! I look forward to hearing about your adventures together.

Congratulations!! He's a good looking boy, I can't wait to see you and him driving together!

Latest posts

Back