My New Girls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Karin on your nice mares. I heard your name a couple of times and was going to go find you, but guess I got sidetracked. We were sitting towards the back, center table. I actually came away empty handed but yes it was definitely a buyers sale. There were a couple of mares I really liked, but I sat on my hands LOL.

Jan

Check out that HIP on Glory!!! Any of those mares can come home to my house!!!!!!!!!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

VERY VERY nice choices! I love them all!

You didnt expect to buy anything..but you sure did come home with some NICE horses!! Congrats!

-Kris

Congrats on them all, lovely. But I am just in love with that bay pinto mare and I happen to love the GMB bred horses so they are all good deals to me. So tell me did u go with a horse trailer,LOL.Just asking because the last auction I went to I made sure not to bring a trailer. Well darn it I get there and here are my neighbors with their BIG trailer. And yes I brought home a nice mare or rather they brought her home for me.

new_shocked.gif
I couldn't even begin to try to pick a favourite from those ladies, they are all GORGEOUS! Congrats!

hairicane - NO, we did not have a horse trailer. We were in my friends passenger van. We had 7 horses from the sale plus Harley, the one being shown, and we also had a filly that Deanna purchased to bring home for her. And then we had another mare that was brought down for my friend from Reo. (by the way, Robin, I really liked that palomino mare!) So let's see, that makes 10 horses that we had to haul when we left the sale. We ended up borrowing a trailer from a friend. It was a fiasco. The van didn't have a ball on it and the hookup connections for the lights didn't match. We had to buy parts so that we could pull the trailer. Half of the horses went in the van the other half in the trailer. The owner of the trailer had a yearling colt that wanted to breed all the girls, so we had to kick him out. He got a ride with someone else. It was quite a trip!

Love your taste in mares...

how many would Jane and I get in excess luggage ?

Good luck for gorgeous foals next year.

lillian

Latest posts

Back