My New Girl Thanks To Angie!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrycharm

Reaction score
Well it will be a wee while before this girl can come home as shes only young, BUT Angie is going to look after her for me.

Angie also took her along to AMHR Nationals she looked awesome and did so well to she placed

Futurity foal under 30" 6th out of like 40 other lovely horses!!!

and also

Mare foal 30" under 4th i think around 29?? horses
default_488.gif

I soooo cant wait to meet my new girl
default_wub.png

Perfectas Paisley Blue

pais1.jpg

pais.jpg

So once again HUGE thanks to Angie (http://www.buckon.com) as she is really helping me out with this girl
default_aktion033.gif
and she was awesome with my cinnamax, and has spent much of her time answering my emails to help me out with any questions i have asked and their has certainly been plenty
default_biggrin.png

I have a new boy too but just waiting on piccies
default_yes.gif
hehe

And i swear thats it no more im sitting on my hands!!!
default_pinocchio.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your beautiful new girl, and on her wonderful placements at Nationals
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

I saw her show, boy is she spunky and full of herself. LOL Wasn't it Mike McCabe showing her? He sure had his hands full but she was a total knockout, beautiful filly. Congratulations.

OMG shes wonderful. Congrats on your beautiful filly!

Chanel you already know what I think...but I had to congratulate you in 'public'!!!
Hehe thanks Helen
default_biggrin.png

I saw her show, boy is she spunky and full of herself. LOL Wasn't it Mike McCabe showing her? He sure had his hands full but she was a total knockout, beautiful filly. Congratulations.
Not sure if mike was showing her or the other filly of angies. lol she sounds like alot of fun!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thankyou so much everyone
default_smile.png
when i seen her i was like
default_wub.png

I don't blame you for not being able to sit on your hands after seeing her!! Congratulations!

Congratulations on getting Paisley!

Angie is one of my mentors on all things miniature horse...and I have worked with Paisley some. She is one of my favorties born this year!

Mrs. Sauer raises some extremely beautiful horses.
default_smile.png

Beautiful little filly!! Talk about a lot of WOW factor on her!! She's sharp looking!! I would be in love too after seeing her. Congrats on you wins at Nationals and getting a beautiful filly!

Becky M.

Latest posts

Back