My New Frame Overo Mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphahorses

Reaction score
I've always wanted a black frame overo horse, but could never find one with the whole package - color, conformation, movement, and disposition. Now that I'm raising shetlands & AMHR/ASPC ponies, add to that list a mare whose foals would be foundation eligible and that was small enough to produce AMHR foals....... oh... and that fit my budget!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

I feel very fortunate to have found a mare that fits all of these criteria - and has already produced a beautiful colorful foal that is in line to mature under 38". My sincere thanks to Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm for parting with this beautiful mare!

barbie05_250w.jpg

She is in foal to a 100% AMHA/AMHR/ASPC Arenosa stallion for 2007. His get and grand-get have many National Championships to his credit. I can't wait for this foal!

Last edited by a moderator:
She is beautiful!I love her color,and her movement,and I love how proud and happy she looks!
default_yes.gif
:

Oh my, i must have missed that one on Getitia's sales list :new_shocked:

When i saw the pic i thought it was Splish Splash lol.

Beautiful!

congratulations!! i wanted her so bad but hubby said buying is over for the year
default_sad.png
cant wait to see your foal next year

She is gorgeous! What stallion is she bred to?

MA

Congratulations. Beautiful mare looking forward to seeing her foal next year.

OH OH OH!!

CONGRATS!! I was wondering who would get her! I was looking at that mare too
default_yes.gif
: Shes a beauty.

--Kris

She is gorgeous! What stallion is she bred to?

MA
She is bred to ... or I should say I HOPE she is bred to - she is not confirmed in foal - Kewpie's Paposa of Arenosa. I've come to really love what he produces and it seems like every year you see some of his get or grand-get take National Championships. :aktion033:

You know, I feel bad now! If I'd known so many people had wanted her, I would not have posted!
default_unsure.png
:

ronalee now dont be silly!!! if i had bought her id be screaming from the rooftops lol. im so happy for you and didnt mean to take any joy out of your purchase. i feel very lucky that i got to buy flirt from getitia in foal to King Lee so I am very happy!! but you know us horsewomen we always want one more LOL

Enjoy your beautiful mare
default_yes.gif
:

You know, I feel bad now! If I'd known so many people had wanted her, I would not have posted!
default_unsure.png
:
Don't feel bad... It's just means you picked a really good one to bring home. You should be proud to add her to your herd. Congratulations on your new mare, she's beautiful.

[SIZE=14pt]Oh you LUCKY LUCKY woman!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Oh you LUCKY LUCKY woman!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Lyn
Thank you all!

She is a very sweet mare. After she has her 2007 foal (already can't wait!), she'll be bred my stallion - the sire of Kay's new colt, Jet. Should be a good combination!

Oh my, i must have missed that one on Getitia's sales list :new_shocked:

When i saw the pic i thought it was Splish Splash lol.

Beautiful!

Do you mean Lucky Four Splish Splash?? We bought her from Denny in April!! She is confirmed in foal to Chip and we are too excited!!

Congratulations on your new frame Overo mare Ronaele as she is very pretty. If your ever in the market for another one I have a really nice Overo mare that I am selling she is below and if you or anyone is interested you can see her on my web page at www.wsponyfarm.com.

Kim

ladyrun.jpg

Latest posts

Back