My new Colt at the Armstrong Mini Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrah

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my new colt Silver Birchs Yabba Dabba Doo at the Armstrong Miniature Horse Show this past weekend. In the AMHR show he got second out of three under all three judges in his halter class. He placed second to his stablemate. In the AMHA show he got three firsts out of two in his class!

Here are some of the photos I took, enjoy!

yabbalook.jpg

yabbaneck3.jpg

yabbahead4.jpg

Making friends with the competition at the AMHA show...hahaha

yabbafriend.jpg

yabbaeye.jpg

yabbaback.jpg

Congrats! He sure is a striking boy
default_smile.png

Oh my those big blue eyes are to die for. What an adorable guy.
default_yes.gif

I have to say, I'm not a fan of the shave and greased up look, Don't like it with Arabs either.

He is very nice! Love his eyes. Yeah Im not a fan of the razored face and greasy look either. Im not really sure what it is all about lol , but your boy sure does look beautiful.

Thank you for the replies.

Not sure I appreciate the criticism on my grooming choices. Each to their own I guess.

Ferrah, that's some GREAT photography there! The photos are all very striking and I love the lighting, the framing and the subject. So cute! I hope I can do as well with my colt this next weekend. None of our shows have had professional photographers this year (boo!) so we're on our own trying to get pictures.
default_shutup.gif

Leia

LOVE the head on your boy-GORGEOUS!!

To those who mentioned the original posters grooming choices-this thread was not about that at all.

Here's a GREAT saying that comes from Bambi, those who have never watched it, I highly recommend it:

"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"

Thank you for the replies.

Not sure I appreciate the criticism on my grooming choices. Each to their own I guess.

Sorry I wasnt doing any criticism on your grooming choices. Sorry you took it that way. I will be careful what I type from now on as I wasnt judging your choices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back