My New "Baby"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
I am so excited, I can hardly stand it! I have found the Boxer puppy of my dreams! For many years now, I said my next Boxer was going to be a flashy reverse brindle, and this little girl stole my heart the second I laid eyes on her!! She is 10.5 weeks old, and we will be going to pick her up this weekend. She is coming from Lomax, IL, but we are meeting around Minneapolis. I can't wait to hold that baby in my arms!!
default_wub.png
: She will certainly help to fill the void in our lives, left by Baylee. Not sure what Molly is going to think of this idea though!
default_wacko.png
:

Please help me welcome ....

[SIZE=18pt]Shimmer[/SIZE]

shimmer.jpg

How CUTE!!!!!! Look at those paws --- she is adorable!!!! Congratulations on your new family member.
default_wub.png
:

Liz R.

She is precious! Exactly what you needed Mona.......Congratulations. I know this weekend can't come soon enough for you.

:new_shocked: WOW...she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Oh my gosh, she is just the cutest little girl!! That is just super, congrats....betcha can't wait to get her home & give her a big ole hug. :bgrin

Awww Mona...she is precious!!! What a beautiful little thing and she looks to be kind and sweet! I'm so glad you found her, that void certainly is a rough road to walk. You'll have to lavish us with pictures when you get her home please...and tell us what her personality is like! Congratulations on a darling little girl! (Yea those paws are HUGE!!! :bgrin )
default_yes.gif
:

Mona does that mean you will stop by so I can meet you and her?

Congratulations, she really is beautiful!

I do know she will go a long ways towards healing the pain you are in at losing Baylee...and new love, new memories while they don't replace the old ones, they make them easier to look at without hurting and feeling so lonely.

Best wishes,

Liz M.

Mona

Congratulations on a pretty new puppy. She is very pretty. I know she will

find her special place in your heart. And help ease the loss of Baylee. You and

your new baby will make lots of wonderful memories.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033:

She is a beautiful little girl!!! Congratulations on your new family member!! More pix once you get her home!!

Mona she is Beautiful!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Latest posts

Back