My New 2yo Stallion!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Well a big thankyou to McLennon Miniatures for selling me this amazing boy!! I would never of had the opportunity other wise.

I recently purchased Country Lanes Foxs Freedom Fighter from them and I am just on my tip toes all week waiting for him to arrive all the way from Manitoba
default_new_shocked.gif
. He isnt hear yet but I just had to share with you guys I am just amazed with this boy and still in shock really that I will own him in a short time.

He is sired by Tibbs Silver Fox
default_wub.png
and out of a Famous Song duaghter. He has Boones Little Andy in his breeding as well!!

I am just on cloud 9
default_wub.png
These are pictures of him as a yearling (I do have updated pictures of him but I will share when he gets hear), taken by tracey of Country lane Miniaures. I do have permission to use these pictures
default_smile.png

PI5Send51.jpg

freedom-t1.jpg

Next week somtime he should be home!! I have been horseless for the last 3 days, first time in 6 years....what do normal people do with there time?
default_wacko.png
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wink.png

Congrats on your new boy! It's always exciting to get a new horse but I've never had to wait for one to arrive but I can just imagine the anticipation of him! Can't wait to see new pics of your boy!

Becky M.

Very pretty! What a long neck!!!
default_wub.png
I bet your thrilled.

awesome hun, hehe i helped pic the name haha, awesome pictures! i cant wait to see him in person
default_laugh.png
im soo happy for you! and normal people go crazy haha

default_aktion033.gif
[SIZE=24pt]CONGRATULATIONS! :[/SIZE]yeah

Can't wait to see picture! You can always come over and help me clean stalls- if you get really bored
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

CONGRATS! Gail is very nice. She bought a few minis from me. She still has Lanesfield Karli and her colt, Mclennans Mr. Cool sired by my stallion, Goat Hills One For The Books but both are for sale as she is downsizing. She also bought my AMHR/FBR leopard appaloosa stallion, Sunraes Last Chance For Spots but recently sold him to a good home. She takes great care of her minis and your boy had he been any other colour I would have bought him myself but I already have 2 grey based stallions which ironically is my least favourite colour. Guess it is because I had so many greys when I had arabians. Now I have 3 bays and a chestnut arabian.
default_laugh.png

Wheeee how exciting!
default_aktion033.gif
I wish you all the best with your new boy!

Congrats!!!
default_yes.gif

Oh thankyou every one!! I just cannot wait till he gets hear. We may even be able to hit one show with him so that would be awsome. Next year we will be driving and doing some performance events hopefully and planning on 2009 Nationals.

Thanks for you comments!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back