My Mother

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lara, I think that losing a MOM is hardest as it seems that they are the one person that is our foundation as a family. When my Mom passed it seemed that the house was no longer a home. My Dad was the breadwinner and Mom was the caretaker of us in the home. She made sure we had good food in our bellies-clean clothes and hugs and kisses. We were LOVED! My prayers are with you. What a great and loving daughter you are for Sticking it out and doing what was right. I know you say she was OUT of IT in the end. Maybe...but you know the hearing is the very last thing to go when you are near the end. So if you were saying I LOVE YOU then she heard you and just could not respond but she heard you!
default_wub.png

I'm so sorry. I feel so bad for you, I know how hard this time has been and what you have gone through. Please accept my condolences and hugs. Will you be coming back home now? Take care of yourself.

Laura, I'm so sorry to hear of your mother's passing. Know that she is now in a far better place and back to good health. I know that she appreciated all that you did for her as it is not easy to take care of a parent. You did a wonderful job and she loved you for it. Now take time for yourself.

Prayers and Hugs are coming your way.

Latest posts

Back