My May Wedding (minis included - AND two forum members!)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
Well it took me forever to get these pictures narrowed down and I will probably have to do two posts on this thread to share them but here it goes.

My wedding day was FANTASTIC. It was the only day of the week that rain was forecast of course. When I woke up in the morning our power went out and I had to clip Keegan and Elliots faces for pictures later. Matt had a little car generator so he brought his car over by the barn and we ran them through his car
default_thumbup.gif

The day ended up being gorgeous. The beautiful spring greens and flowers were everywhere. It didnt rain but the sky had some GREAT clouds.

After the ceremony we went outside to be photographed with Keean (bay) and Elliot (perlino).

I had my good friend April in my wedding (hafpints on the forum). I met April several years ago and she is my mini mentor!

Holly of White Tail Minis came all of the way here to Michigan just for me!
default_biggrin.png
It was so fun! We started talking a couple of years ago and now we chat and text and watch movies through the net - a whole other story I find very amusing.

Not to mention I got to marry a FANTASTIC GUY! Matt and I have had a wonderful friendship for a good 10 years. Words will not do him justice. Hes amazing and makes me smile every day. I am so lucky to have him in my life....
default_cheekkiss.gif

Hair done at the salon

km51212_0116.jpg

With my fantastic brides maids! This picture was hanging in the church and April had the fabulous idea for us to be photographed with it.

km51212_0298.jpg

km51212_0387.jpg

Matt

km51212_0503.jpg

More to come. I am going to break this up as I dont know how many pics it will allow. Stay tuned for the minis!

Matts socks and I dont know whose car this is lol

km51212_0531.jpg

Keegan and I

km51212_0938.jpg

Keegan and Holly

km51212_0992.jpg

Holly Elliot and I ( I had to have a pic of her with Elliot because Im silly and he is my Buckeroo bred horse and thats mainly what Holly has at her farm)

km51212_1055.jpg

Elliot and I

km51212_1081.jpg

Matt with Kee

km51212_1064.jpg

More to come - I got 7000 pics from my talented photographer and I have a bad case of indecision so bear with me =D

Dad and I

km51212_0765a.jpg

km51212_1082.jpg

Holly danced the "Creep" with my brother. I laughed so hard I cried

km51212_1522.jpg

I dont remember what we were talking about here but the enthusiasm is there.

km51212_1531.jpg

It was a day to remember

km51212_1468.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One more fun one I think you will appreciate

My flower girl (niece) wants a pony now

km51212_0999.jpg

WOW...AWESOME photos!!! You sure chose a super photographer! They are all just beautiful. These were my favorites...

km51212_0387.jpg

km51212_0374a.jpg

km51212_1243.jpg

km51212_0765a.jpg

km51212_1468.jpg

Thank you Mona! He did my sisters wedding in 2006 and I have wanted him to do mine ever since. Hes Amazing! There were MANY more images that I have that are outstanding.

Thank you so much for sharing. What amazing and beautiful photos! Everyone looks like they had an awesome time and your fur babies are striking as well

I looked at these before
default_smile.png
I'm so glad you shared them here with us!

CONGRATS to you & Matt! I LOVE the happiness that shines through in all your photos! They are wonderful.

Oh my gosh, what a GORGEOUS wedding and the best part is how happy all of you look. Congratulations and thanks so much for sharing your day with us.

I saw many of these on FB, but I loved seeing them again! Your photographer really captured the "moment" beautifully...Best wishes for you and Matt!

Wow!! What great pictures! Your dress was beautiful!!! Everyone looks soooo happy!! My favorite pictures are the one in the door way and the one in the window! They looks so magicial!

Best wishes!!!

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. My fav is you and your Dad. <3

Congratulations!! your photos are gorgeous and will be the source of many happy memories.

Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!!!! A BIG congratulations to you and looks like you had a wonderful day! Congrats
default_smile.png
:)

Liz N.

Latest posts

Back