My How They Grow!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naira3284

Reaction score
I plan on showing her this year, in halter, and some driving. She can MOVE like no other!!!!!

I never thought that she would stay under 34". She is 33 1/2" . She always looked so big, but it's just her long legs. lol

The only thing that bothers me besides her Shetland head, is the lack of hip.

I'm hoping that driving will get that to look better.

As a baby

allzeanimals001.jpg

As a weaner

ShowLetter.jpg

As a yearling

him002.jpg

And now as a about to be 4 year old buffalo

031.jpg

Just thought I'd share my baby girl
default_wub.png

Yes they do grow up fast. Funny how wooly these guys get, they are almost nonreconizable! I think she'll make you a nice driving horse.

WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
Look at the legs on that Yearling!! Incredible how they change

She is a pretty girl! It is amazing how her color has changed, looks like a different horse in every picture!

Thanks guys!

I know her legs are long! lol that's why she always looks so darn big to me. But she seems to have a short back, and long legs, which makes her look a bunch taller then she is.

As for her color, she is a blue roan, but I think she is a minimal pinto. Is there any way to check(DNA)? She has socks, star, her mane and tail has a lot of white in it(not suppose to), and she has a 3" by 2" ish triangle of white on her neck, but it is hard to see when she is clipped, cause she is so light. So I dont know
default_wacko.png

I plan on showing her in Halter just for fun, I know she has many faults, but she is better put together then 70% of the horses I have seen at the local AMHR shows being placed, so maybe we'll get a ribbon or two.
default_laugh.png

I am just starting driving her, I think she will do great, she has such impulsion and spunk! And oh can she move!! I just don't know what classes to put her in
default_unsure.png

She is beautiful, even in her woolies! Good luck to y'all this show season!

Latest posts

Back