My goat Willow had triplets!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim~Crayonboxminiatures

Reaction score
I'm so excited, I don't have any foals coming this year, so this is as close as I will get. They are Nigerian Dwarf goats, Willow is the mom, and the proud dad is Checkers. She had the first one around 9pm last night, and then the next two came one after the other (backwards of course) around 9:30. Two girls and a boy! The boy was born in the middle. They are adorable, mostly white with black & brown patches. Of course she had to pick the coldest night in 2 weeks, so I had to pull out the hairdryer to help them get dry and warm.

I will post pictures later today after I get some good ones, it was too dark last night.

We use a tree theme for our goat names, so I'm trying to come up with either varietys of willow trees, or flowering spring trees, suggestions are welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww..............
default_wub.png
...pics awaited.

Bradford Pear (thinking Brad Pitt here,
default_laugh.png
)

Tulip Tree

Magnolia

Peach

Holly

Olive

Aspen

Mimosa

Just a few that came to mind
default_wink.png

Little baby goats are cute, I can't wait to see pictures. Congratulations!!

Aaawww Kim I bet they are so very cute. Can't wait to see some pix.

Names?

How about Teak for the boy (Teaki)

Cherry Blossom (Blossom)

Red Bud

Maple

Lilac

Sugar Maple

Pine Cone

Acorn

Here they are, thanks for the name suggestions too, I will add them to my running list.
default_smile.png
They are all doing very well!

First born doe (girl)- Crayonbox Lilac

Lilac2-388x284.jpg

Second buck (boy) -Crayonbox Birch

Birch3.27-392x286.jpg

Last doe -Crayonbox Tulip Poplar

TulipPoplar3.27-384x281.jpg

They are soooooooooooo cute!!!
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Makes me want another baby goat! Our youngest whether boys (the ones we raised from babies) are now 6yo. I love the colors on yours -- that's my favorite (reminds me of calico cats)
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Congrats on them
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOOHHHH I want one! Just "Kid-ding" haha. They are adorable, can't wait to come see them in person. Going to have to make a road trip. so cute. thanks for sharing.

Makes me want another baby goat! Our youngest whether boys (the ones we raised from babies) are now 6yo. I love the colors on yours -- that's my favorite (reminds me of calico cats)

Jill I would love for you to have one!! I'd even deliver it right to you!
default_wink.png
I always wish I could sell them to places that I would keep in touch like the horses, but it's not as easy.

Latest posts

Back