My Girls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
For those that asked about pics of my fillies, here they are: http://community.webshots.com/album/551183422ZGIwti

The larger one's name is Lexus AKA Banes Egyptian King's Frosty and the small grey pinto's name is Madison AKA Banes Sweet Little Lady. They are 1 year and 3 mos. and 10 mos., respectively. That "sweet little lady" is the cheekiest little monkey I've come across. She was spoiled big time at her original home. Slowly showing her that she can't just go where she please and try to walk over me (it's quite funny to see her try) They are both AMHR pending.

What do you think?

Matt

Sweet looking girls.
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing.

Liz

Now this is funny because my daughter is named Alexis and we call her lexus and my neice is Madison and my son is Matt :new_shocked: Hey if ya get stuck on any names when ya get new critters just hollar HAHAHAHAHAHA.

They are both very beautiful!

Awww, how adorable! Is that you with them? That is such a sweet picture.

Fran

awww there gorgeous!!!!!!
default_wub.png
: i like the one where youve just finished sweeping after clipping your horse :bgrin WELCOME TO THE FORUM FROM, IRELAND :saludando:

Well they are just oo cute! And I have to step in here and say you are not to bad yourself! If you plan to show them you will be quite the handsome pair in there with them.

Thanks minimama
default_rolleyes.gif
:

No, I don't have any plans to show at the moment. We operate a cash crop farm here, too, so it's pretty busy around here. Right now we're just enjoying them and we will plan on breeding one or two in the next couple of years.

Latest posts

Back