My girls are now miniature horses :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

First I want to thank Judge Daulton and Judge Foulk for coming all the way out here on a Sunday to measure and harship my two girls. Thank you both soooo much!!! havent talked much about these two except on the pony forum but now they are miniatures!! (both of these girls are classic foundation shetlands)

Owsley Forks Flirtation now aspc/amhr 37.5" bred to king lee for an march foal

flirt0602.JPG

flirt.JPG

Wauk A Way Prairie Princess 37.5" aspc/amhr bred to D&S Nestlies Crunch

Bad pic from spring when she was still gaining her weight back. i have to get a new pic!

baileypatches.JPG

Wow!!! They're gorgeous, Kay!! I obviously should spend more time on the Pony board!

I'll be looking forward to photos of the foal next spring!

thank you so much sunny. I shouldnt even post such a bad pic of bailey (bottom bay frame overo mare) She looks soooooooo much better now. She just didnt winter over well at the previous farm i bought her from, so I had to feed her 4 x per day to get her weight back up. Shes the sweetest most even tempered mare i have ever owned. She steals everyones heart that comes here. Im so excited for foaling season to get here!

They are going to give you some beautiful foals, i'm so excited to see your King Lee filly (Keep thinking filly
default_wink.png
default_smile.png

I see patches there in the background to, she looks amazing. :aktion033:

So how much longer untill foaling season??????? LOL

I cant hold out!

WHOO HOO very nice kay

dont worry I had one last year who really didnt winter well I was MORTIFIED to say the least not only did he not winter well but on good days he is a hard keeper but we figured it out and he looks much better now

i think bailey will always be a hardkeeper. some horses just are. when i took this pic last spring it really hit me seeing patches in the back and how healthy she looks compared to bailey. Baileys poor nutrition really showed in her coat and the way she couldnt shed. Hopefully this spring she will look much healthier like patches.
default_smile.png

Kay,

I think they look good and enjoying life! By the way, what is that blueish beautiful flowering plant in the pictures?

Congratulations!! Both are beautiful.
default_wub.png
: Can't wait to see their foals! :bgrin

I have to give getitia credit for the beautiful flowers and pics of flirt. She took those at her farm lol. I believe that is clematis but maybe getitia will come on and verify that.

Latest posts

Back