my foal i saw be borned and my first mini were sold!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markadoodle

Reaction score
default_sad.png
my favirote mares foal and my first mini i got 4 my b-day r gone they both got sold and i am terribly sad!
default_sad.png
default_no.gif
default_oops.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_sad.png
i regret letting my mom sell them
default_oops.gif

My mom sold them both last month but I just found pix and I haven't forgot about them!!!!!

colt

163099.jpg

Copyofbirthoffoal001.jpg

birthfoal019.jpg

gelding

junminishow019.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg
THIS IS A VERY BAD PIC HE WAS GORGES AND HAD THE STRAIGHTEST LEGS I HAVE EVER SEEN

Last edited by a moderator:
i am so srry it is hard for me to get rid of something close to me too( one of my grandpas fav llama died last year and he was such a pretty , elegent llama)Not to be rude or any thing but why did you let your mom sell them?????????

O its not rude dont worry-and ya i have had plenty of horses dieing so this is a lot easier but y I let her sell them is because well only the foal was my choice and I let her sell him because well i didnt want to let him go but my mom and i agreed he had crooked legs.

I know the feeling...
default_sad.png
:(

It's really really hard but sometimes you just have especially to a loving home
default_wub.png

yes i am 13 and i will have a good chance of getting more minis with there potential

do u think someone out there can edit one of these pictures?

the foal is onyx

the gelding is markey

Sure, you can use it any way you want to. Really glad you like it. Just noticed I forgot to remove the red spot from the foal picture.
default_frusty.gif

thats okay i Really like it i just don't know how to add it in my web site because they are 2 diff horses LOL but i WILL find a way~

I am so sorry about your losses, but perhaps one day, you can find another horse to fill their places

Latest posts

Back