My fave guy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
Took of the halter he stumbled around for a while then over to the fence and just slid down to the ground...
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

default_smokesmile.gif

May074.jpg

May075.jpg

LOL!!!!

DunIT does that sometimes, too!!! Like we shot him in the butt with a tranquilizing dart right at the end!!!!

lol5.gif

When I managed an Arabian breeding farm we had an imported Polish stallion that fainted off the end of the phantom about every 3rd or 4th time. Scared me to death the first time he did it--thought I'd killed their million dollar stallion!!!!

Great pics – just the right moment - yes some boys do this.

I worked at a Paso farm where the stallion did this - due to this fact he was never bred on a hard surface like concrete actually made it so there was sand then rubber mats all around the mare to help cushion his fall as he didn’t nec fall off in one direction or the other. He didn’t walk off and then do it he just finished and dropped almost every time. I have to say even forewarned it scared the tar out of me the first time or 2…

default_wacko.png
Men!!

Yup, my arab stallion/now gelding Shadow almost always fell off the mare!!!! Joey hasn't fallen off but he is a little "stumbly" when he gets off the mare. In fact he just bred one tonight and stumbled into the barn afterwards...hahaha
default_wacko.png

My guy has never done this before though some of the other stallions tend to fall of the mare right after so we accept that as part of the process but he just did the deed gave a big whinny walked away then decided to slide down the fence and stay there a good 5 minutes looking all spaced out....last day for that mare so hope it took wouldn't want to stress the big bum more then we have to in that department
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back