My Baby Girl is Growing Up!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Mona, I am so sorry for the heartbreak and turmoil you have gone thru with Amber and Shimmer. I do remember the very sad way Amber was lost, but I did'nt know about Shimmer. I'm sure she's in a good home and who ever has her will take VERY good care of her. If anything, knowing you chose her new people and got good vibes from them, will help ease the pain of giving her up. Boxers are very happy little dogs and Shimmer will be as bouncy and happy as ever. And I'm willing to bet once Abby gets more maturity under her belt.....her and Molly will be the best of friends!
default_laugh.png

Oh Mona, I am so sorry for the heartbreak and turmoil you have gone thru with Amber and Shimmer. I do remember the very sad way Amber was lost, but I did'nt know about Shimmer. I'm sure she's in a good home and who ever has her will take VERY good care of her. If anything, knowing you chose her new people and got good vibes from them, will help ease the pain of giving her up. Boxers are very happy little dogs and Shimmer will be as bouncy and happy as ever. And I'm willing to bet once Abby gets more maturity under her belt.....her and Molly will be the best of friends!
default_laugh.png
Well Sterling, these pics should tell the story about whether Shimmer is happy in her new home!
default_wink.png
I must say, when I received these photos in a card in the mail, it really made my day, and really put my mind at ease in knowing I picked the right home for her! She obviously loves her new family, and they love her!

Here she is with her new "brother", "Digger". Shimmer is the one laying down, Digger is standing.

shimmerhome2.jpg

And this was my favorite...the one that really put my heart at ease. There were 2 like this...the other one she was licking his face, but her tongue is in in this one.

shimmerhome.jpg

OH SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!

My pup is about the same age as yours! Maybe just a week or two older
default_smile.png

Gotta love them boxers!!!

Latest posts

Back