My 2nd foal of 2012 arrived a little premature but he is a Warrior

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bannerminis

Reaction score
I thought I would share a few pics of my latest foal which I have named Banners Golden Warrior. He arrived 4 wks early and I certainly wasnt expecting him so when I went out to feed in the morning there he was. He was bone dry and seemed to have sucked and pooped but he was pretty weak and cold so he was rugged and a new deeper bed put down and the heat lamp turned on. His eyes were pretty sore as his lashes were rubbing off his eyeballs and he was also a bit wet sounding so I had the vet out and he gave him an antibiotic and put a dye in his eyes to check for ulcers but thankfully he didnt have any and the vet said his eyelids would sort themselves but gave me eye drops to put in just to be sure. I have bathed his eyes and gave him his drops and even today he has improved so much and he is even acting more like a normal foal.

He measures 19 1/2" and has 7" cannons and is just super sweet and a real balanced little guy.

His Dam is Shadowplay Sahara Moon BMHS and his sire is Birchwood UK Arabian Sunset AMHA.

AoifeWarrior3edit.jpg

WarriorSlaneyedit.jpg

WarriorSlaney7edit.jpg

WarriorSlaney8edit.jpg

WarriorSlaney2edit.jpg

Congrats - he is lovely!! Glad everything seems to be working out for the little guy.

congratulations karina he is beautiful , I cant wait to see him naked !lol

Back