Much Advice Needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello!

Thank you for asking. Everything is amazing back at my previous job - Pet Valu. I LOVE it.. The people, customers and overall atmosphere.

My district manager surprised me by decorating my grooming salon with balloons, banners, sugar cookies, etc. she called me in the day before I started back to surprise me. It's so heartwarming and inviting.. Not to mention I had a line of customers in there shopping that recognized me that were preaching good words about me to my district manager. :)

As for Stacy my (ex) business partner. I mailed her the key to the shop back, she mailed me my check for the commission I made while grooming. We agreed (verbal) on 60%, she only gave me 50% and made sure to write "50%" on the memo line of the check - she also post dated my check for a month, so we had some words and resolved the post dated issue. At this point I will cut my loses and take whatever money she is willing to give even if it's just 50%. She also never paid me for the permits as she promised, along with other things - oh well, I will suffer the loss for happiness.

Thanks for the guidance! I was beyond torn and am so glad I had the help of you guys to make the right decision.

I hope this helps you to see everything much more clearly now, that you have indeed, taken the best road!! Best wishes!

Isn't it nice to know you are appreciated? Glad you are back.

Glad to hear things are going well for you and you are enjoying your new position.Sometimes life lessons can be costly in the wallet, but generous in the learning department.Sending good thoughts to you.

Latest posts

Back