MOTHERS DAY AND THE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane

Reaction score
SO WHAT HAVE YOU ALL PLANNED FOR TOMORROW?? , ILL BE HAVING A NICE EASY DAY,MY DAUGHTER SYMONE MADE ME A BEAUTIFUL CARD IN SCHOOL, WHAT MORE COULD I WANT , OUR CLOCKS CHANGE ASWELL WHICH IM LOOKING FORWARD TO AS ATLEAST THERES A SIGN OF SPRING!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOMS OUT THERE :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d97/lynd...TA60112.jpg THIS IS MY SYMONE, MY WORLD!!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
BUT we "lose" an hour and I will have to get up at five o'clock (or so my body will say!!!)

:eek:
default_poke.gif
: NO FAIR!!!! We in the US have to wait another WHOLE week before time changes!!!!
default_crybaby.gif
:

But next year the US time changes on March 11 and Europe is on March 25, so we'll be two weeks ahead of you all :bgrin

well thanks for reminding me!!!!!!!!!!

I always forget Irish Mothers Day, I remember my Mum on American mothers day!!!!!!!

I still think she gets diappointed by this but it is really ahrd to remember 2 different dates........... I just talked to her today and now I will be ahving another little chat with her early tomorrow morning!

Thanks for this handy dandy piece of info
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

oh and btw HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

I couldn't get the pic to open?

I couldn't get the picture either, I believe it is b.c when u typed THIS IS MY SYMONE, MY WORLD.....u typed the word THIS in the URL of the picture.

I think I will call my mother and wish her a Happy Irish Mother's Day. I wish time would stay one way or the other. I don't like to change.

STA60112.jpg

SO WHAT HAVE YOU ALL PLANNED FOR TOMORROW?? , ILL BE HAVING A NICE EASY DAY,MY DAUGHTER SYMONE MADE ME A BEAUTIFUL CARD IN SCHOOL, WHAT MORE COULD I WANT , OUR CLOCKS CHANGE ASWELL WHICH IM LOOKING FORWARD TO AS ATLEAST THERES A SIGN OF SPRING!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOMS OUT THERE :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d97/lynd...TA60112.jpg THIS IS MY SYMONE, MY WORLD!!
default_yes.gif
:
LOL IM ALL MIXED UP ON POSTING PICTURES, THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE ,HI TERRI!!

AND GOOD NIGHT TO YOU LOL,ITS 100 AT NIGHT HERE :saludando:

Back